Sun: Sun through shade, Sun through tree, Sun at my back.
The sun… I was so determined to get the photo of the sun I always think of … diffraction, sparks and shards of light, squinted at through eyelashes or leaves… I spent about an hour outside totally failing. Then when I came back in, this is what I saw from the book room, through the window shade. I like it.
The sun, through the book-room window shade
I like this one too.
There is some nice physics in this - where the white light comes through the green leaves to produce a complementary red circle.. I think.. if I remember that stuff..
and this one was fun
Sun on my back
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (mothergrogan.wordpress.com)
- Weekly photo challenge: Sun (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (arindammohapatra.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (mtlawleyshire.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Sun (andreadreamin.com)